The Programme offers the opportunity of full-time and part-time attendance. Full-time option is mainly suitable for candidates who have recently graduated from their bachelor studies and have little or no working experience in the field of Business Administration, whereas part-time option suits candidates who are already active staff of enterprises and organizations.
The Programme’s graduates are presented with career opportunities in staffing all major and small-medium sized greek enterprises. The Master Title in Business Administration is one of great demand from all kinds of enterprises and organizations.
In order to submit an Application of Candidacy for the Programme, candidates have to deliver the following documents to the Programme Secretariat:
- Application of Candidacy which is given by the Programme Secretariat. Download the Application (pdf-GR).
- 2 ID card type photographs.
- Recent Curriculum Vitae with all necessary data on the candidate’s academic background, research and professional activity.
- Copy of Bachelor Degree with an analytical list of grades of all courses taught in undergraduate level.
- Copy of undergraduate thesis, as long as such a thesis was required at an undergraduate level.
- Parity certificate of Bachelor Degree from Hellenic National Academic Recognition Information Centre (NARIC), for candidates who have obtained ther Bachelor degree in foreign Universities.
- Statement of the candidates who have not obtained their Bachelor degree yet, that this will be done until September 2016. Download this Statement (doc-GR).
- 2 letters of recommendation with the full name, title, academic position, address and telephone number of the author. Download the file (pdf-GR).
- Official Certificates of knowledge of English language (Lower level), or certificates of TOEFL or IELTS, with scores as described in the following table. Candidates who do not have any of these certificates will have to take part in IELTS or TOEFL examinations.
|605 – 780
||513 – 547
||183 – 210
||65 – 78
||5.5 – 6.0
- Photocopy of both sides of ID card.
- A single-page essay where the candidate will mention the reasons for which he/she wishes to be accepted in the Programme. The candidate should also mention his/her general scientific and professional visions and goals.
- Any other evidence that the candidate considers important, in order the Programme’s Evaluation Committee to form a complete point of view regarding his/her profile.
Applications can be handed over to the Programme’s Secretariat daily until 09/09/2016 (post-office seal is required for mailed applications).
Student acceptance in the Programme is decided upon the evaluation of the applicant’s delivered documents, as well as by an interview conducted by a Programme’s special committee. Accepted applicants must fulfill a combination of the following prerequisites:
- Undergraduate degree mark score: The degree mark score is taken into account and specifically the mark score of the courses related to the ones of the Post Graduate Programme. The degree of the undergraduate Thesis is also taken into consideration (at the case where such a Thesis is included in the undergraduate studies schedule of the candidate).
- Foreign language skills: Certified knowledge of the english language is fundamental, in order a candidate to be accepted to the Programme. English language adequacy is documented by the possession of one of the following degrees: (a) Lower Cambridge or Michigan (characterized as of level B2), (b) IELTS with a minimum score of 5.5, acquired in the past at a date not older than 4 years from the publication of the notice, (c) TOEFL with a minimum score of 180, acquired in the past at a date not older than 4 years from the publication of the notice, (d) Bachelor degree from a British University or a bachelor degree in the field of English Literature.
- Relevant professional qualifications and professional experience.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Fundamental computer literacy (use of applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, SPSS, ERP systems etc).
- Extent of personal will and motivation, in order to accomplish the Programme in accordance with its predefined timeline.